Who can enter?
- Any health practitioner in any field can enter the Awards, given they fulfil the requirements outlined on the chosen category entry form
- BMJ Group partners who are acting alone in the initiative
Who are excluded from entering the Awards?
- BMJ Group staff
- Collaborations which involve the BMJ Group or its staff are ineligible for the BMJ Group Awards
How do I enter?
- Entries will open on the 29 October 2012. After this date please go to the 'enter now' tab to check if you are eligible and to submit your work.
Once registered, please follow the process below:
- Please select your choice of category and click 'Enter this Category'
- Complete all questions in the spaces provided
- If you would like to enter two categories, click 'Enter this Category' and repeat the steps above.
- Before finally submitting, you are able to save your entry, and log back in at any time using the password provided, to amend questions/upload supporting documents
- Once satisfied, select your entry by ticking the box on the right hand side and clicking 'Submit'; you will receive a confirmation email once successfully uploaded.
- Entries will close at midnight on Friday 1 February 2013. Please ensure that all submissions are completed before this date, and all supporting documents are uploaded.
(Note that you will not be able to edit or delete your entry once submitted. Should you need to contact our team about your submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Click here for terms and conditions of entry
How am I judged?
1. All entries will be judged on the criteria outlined online
2. Shortlisted candidates may be asked for supporting documentation
3. A shortlist of 4 will be selected from each category and announced on the Tuesday 12 February 2013
4. The winner will be selected by a panel of judges in March 2013
5. Winners will be revealed at the Awards night on Thursday 9 May, 2013 at the Westminster Park Plaza Hotel.
What are the rules?
- Nominations must be for projects or initiatives completed after the date indicated in category criteria, under 'Eligibility'
- Nominations will be considered for a maximum of two categories
- If you are nominating a third party you must have informed the nominee of their entry and obtained permission for the BMJ Group and its contractors to use the information provided in consideration of the Awards
If you have any further queries we have not answered, please email email@example.com